Explore and run further and more complex systems in simulation.
|Role||Everybody who is interested in getting a quick overview with no effort|
|System Requirements||Virtual Machine Image Installed, see ready-to-go virtual machine|
|You will learn|| Get a quick overview with no effort on what is already available
How you can use complex and prebuilt systems
|Options|| - SystemWebotsRobotino3HospitalNavigation (Robotino in Hospital World)
- SystemWebotsNavMpsDockingOPCUA (Robotino with Conveyor Belt, OPC UA MPS Stations, Intralogistics World)
- SystemWebotsRobotino3Navigation (Robotino in THU Campus Environment)
- SystemWebotsP3dxNavigation (P3DX in THU Campus Environment)
- SystemWebotsTiagoNavigation (Tiago in THU Campus Environment)
- SystemWebotsLarryNavigation (Larry in THU Lab Environment)
This tutorial points you out to various systems that are ready-to-run in simulation. You can run all of them within the virtual appliance. You can also have a look at them via videos and then you even do not need to install anything.
As explained in Deployment, right click on the project and select SmartMDSD Build Tools → Deploy. This will collect and deploy the artifacts in your virtual machine such that you can start them. After the deployment is finished, you can start the scenario as described in Starting the System.
«more to be added soon»